Free Online Banking and Bill Pay (Click Here to enroll)
- Utilizes highest levels of security
- Make transfers between your accounts up to 6:00m
- Make loan payments
- Obtain available and current balances along with transaction history
- Initiate stop payments
- Pay all of your bills online
- Available 24/7
Troubleshooting Tips for Login Issues
The Bank of New Glarus & Sugar River Bank are providing these tips as a courtesy to our customers. We will not be held liable for any damage incurred as a result of using any or all of these instructions. If you are not comfortable with these instructions, please contact a computer specialist or the place where you purchased your computer.
If you continue to experience problems, please contact your personal banker.
For security purposes, Online Banking requires your computer to have a minimum of Internet Explorer 6.0. To find out which version of Internet Explorer you have, open your browser, click on Help > About Internet Explorer.
- Upgrade Internet Explorer.
a. This can be done by going to http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/default.mspx
- Install current patches for Internet Explorer.
a. This can be done from the browser by going to Tools > Windows Update.
- Enable Cookies.
a. This can be verified from Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Settings, make sure that “Never” is NOT checked.
- Enable Java Script
a. This can be verified from Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level > Active Scripting, make sure that "Enable" IS selected.
- Clear Cache.
a. Close all browsers, open one new one and then go to Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Delete Cookies & Delete Files.
b. Close browser and open a new one before trying to log in again.
- Ensure that privacy settings are not too high.
a. This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > Privacy Tab, the recommended setting is "Medium".
- Add Netteller to list of trusted sites for firewall.
a. This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Click on the Trusted Sites Icon > Sites. Make *netteller.com a trusted site on the browser.
b. If you are using a separate firewall, be sure netteller.com is added as a trusted site.
- If using a pop-up blocker, add netteller.com to the trusted sites.
a. Procedures will vary depending on the pop-up blocker being used.
- Ensure that the date and time are correct on your computer.
a. Look at the time in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. If it is not correct, right click on it, click on Adjust Date/Time.
- If it is still not letting you log in and you have the link saved in your Favorites folder, delete the saved link. Clear Cache (see #4). Go to www.bankofnewglarus.com and click on log in.