- Current Rates
- Mortgage Options
- First Time Home Buyers
- Construction and Lot Loans
- Home Equity Revolving Line of Credit
Contact any of our lenders to get started.
Belleville: Eric Muggenburg, MLO #561861-(608)424-2077
Brodhead: Barb Clark, MLO #713102- (608) 897-8607
Monroe and Juda: Sharon Wedig, MLO #713105- (608) 325-3025
New Glarus: Jance Marty, MLO #713104 - (608) 527-5275
Need a loan? Let's start with your dream
Isn't a loan about achieving your dreams? A home, a college education, a vacation - each one is a dream you have decided to pursue. The Bank of New GlarusTM and Sugar River Bank Branches want to share the pursuit of that dream with you, along with showing you the best financial choices to keep the dream alive. Here's how we'll help you.
- Your loan should be specific to you and the dream you want to achieve. Our loan officers will work with you to find the best financial strategies for you, whether it's a mortgage, home equity loan or consumer loan.
- With our online banking and electronic bill paying services, you can make your loan payment online, transfer funds between accounts and pay bills all with the convenience of your computer.
- The Bank of New GlarusTM and Sugar River Bank Branches are a great place to help you save, too. We'll be happy to talk with you about our various savings accounts and checking accounts, including our free, interest-bearing checking account - the Right Now account.
Please note that rates can change without notice throughout the day-
|Product||Term||Note Rate||APR*||Loan Amount|
|Non-Serviced**||15 Year Fixed||Please contact your lender for current rates|
|20 Year Fixed|
|30 Year Fixed|
|Serviced||15 Year Fixed|
|20 Year Fixed|
|30 Year Fixed|
*APR - Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is based on a 20% down payment. Your actual APR may vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges. Mortgage rates are subject to credit approval and may change without notice. Other terms available, please call one of our loan officers for more information.
Payments do not include escrows for taxes and homeowners insurance. Actual payments may be greater than shown above
Buying a home, for most people, will be the largest purchase they ever make. For a commitment this important, trust the lenders at The Bank of New GlarusTM and Sugar River Bank Branches. They will work with you to find the best mortgage option for you.
With a fixed rate mortgage, your rate is “locked in” for the length of your loan, usually 15 to 30 years.
A balloon mortgage means you are able to get a fixed rate for a certain amount of time, usually five or seven years. If you plan to sell the home within this time period, this might be the best mortgage for you.
Going through the home-buying process for the first time can seem overwhelming. The Bank of New GlarusTM and Sugar River Bank Branches mortgage lenders are here to make the process easy for you and we make our decisions locally.
Construction loans are designed to cover your costs while you are building your home. Features include:
- interest-only for six months
- moving into a mortgage from your construction loan is easy
- appraisal value is used to determine loan amount
- competitive rates and low closing costs
Our home equity financing allow you to use the equity in your home to pursue your dreams. Need financing for improvements to your home, funding for college or a new car? Plus check out these great benefits:
- Our rates are competitive, and our lenders work with you to find the best financing solution for you.
- Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
Home Equity Line of Credit
A home equity line of credit is the “ultimate” in flexibility and convenience. Once you’re approved, borrow and pay back what you need when you need it. There’s no need to reapply each time you need financing, which saves you money.
Home Equity Term Loans
The Bank of New GlarusTM and Sugar River Bank Branches home equity term loans offer a specific rate, for a fixed amount over a fixed amount of time. The amount is paid back with a determined payment each month.